Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: DS II Personal Walkers

Re: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 14:47:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

Alfredo Lorente wrote:
> Too much rambling already.  And I've gotten a lot of help from the
> list.  It's just that I find it rather difficult to understand...

Assuming that you really, really /want/ them to pull off close assaults
against threats like that, why not just specify that once in CA, they
have to make a Leadership roll at -1 and, if successful, allow them to
attack a vehicle in CA as if with IAVR.  This makes it extremely
difficult to do, but quite possibly very effective.

Of course, you /better/ hope the mechs aren't carrying APDC.  :)

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: DS II Personal Walkers