Prev: Conversions (Stargrunt) Next: FT/DS Hypercard

Convention Info

From: Michael <bug@i...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 06:48:58 -0400
Subject: Convention Info

In case anyones interested.....(in Canada)

There is a convention (AdAstra) in Toronto at the Days Inn
Airport...Orlando Dr.

There is some gaming, but most of it is DSII and FT.

The convention is June 13,14,15 (sorry for the short notice, been busy)

Hopefully some of you can make it.

BTW...I'm leaving for the con after i send this msg so you can find me
there

Michael
Brain:	Pinky are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Pinky:	Uh..I think so Brain but, uh..Brain? where did all those
cylinders
graduate from?

Brain: (Whacks Pinky Repeatedly)

Prev: Conversions (Stargrunt) Next: FT/DS Hypercard