Prev: Know your mail program Next: Re: Gaming Advice Wanted, Visiting London and Cambridge

RE: Dirtside questions/ideas...

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 06:10:28 -0400
Subject: RE: Dirtside questions/ideas...

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Glover, Owen wrote:

> Actually perhaps we are looking at this in the wrong way.
>
> If you were to presume that the weapon actually fires an INCENDIARY,
> similar to white phosphorous would this not have the same effect as a
> gel but enable you to fire a round to virtually any range that you
could
> a HE projectile?

Not a bad Idea... I was also thinking about a Willie Pete round for the
artillery. Effects as HE, but also starts fires, makes smoke and
requires
a +1 conf test.

> I have seen enough damage done by WP to have the same respect/loathing
> for it as for a naptha/petroleum gel mix.

Do WP/Napalm tend to ignore dug in positions? I would think that they
would...but I don't know for a fact...

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Know your mail program Next: Re: Gaming Advice Wanted, Visiting London and Cambridge