Prev: Re: Just got some GZG figures... Next: Standard File Formats for GZG

Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:13:37 -0400
Subject: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G

At 16:42 07/06/97 +0000, you wrote:

>You are recieving this mail as at one time or another you have
>expressed an interest in playing a PBEM game.	Well I'm starting
>one...
>
>	 The game is called galaxy G and info can be found at:
>
>	 http://www.lochnet.com/49845/rec/games/pbm/galaxyg.htm
>
>It's sort of a Masters of Orion / Civalisation type game, with empires
>building ships, developing new tech and exploring and colonising new
>planets.  The game is computer moderated and so can take a large
>number of  players.
>
>However as I have never even played the game, much less run it, I
>shall aim to keep this game quite small (~20 players) and treat it as
>a test.
>
>If you are interested in playing then please mail me
>
>I will send out startup info as soon as I have 20 players.
>
>-Entropy

Call me, I would like to be one of the chosen few !!

Jon(top cat)

Our phonelines were down yesterday so couldn't send this after recieving
invite. You are probably over subs by now anyway but just in case
 C o u n t     m e   i n !
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.
      [production tools]
	      @
      [prototype  times]

Prev: Re: Just got some GZG figures... Next: Standard File Formats for GZG