Prev: FT/DS Automation Next: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G

Re: Just got some GZG figures...

From: Darryl Adams <root@v...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 03:51:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Just got some GZG figures...

On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Ryan Montieth Gill wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Mike Wikan wrote:
>
> > Now. I got (through Jim Bell) the Appleseed 25mm pair. WOW! This
pair
> > are among the nicest, cleanest 25mm figures I have ever seen. I am
> > using them for individual figures with SGII. (with my expanded
>
> Is this Appleseed as in Masamune Shirow, Deunan and Briarios? Are they
in
> ESWAT gear or Land Mates or just walking out. Where did you get them?

Yes it is. DONT GET THE LANDMATES!!! Nick from Eureka sent me a sample
of
one, and it is a shocker. There are other figures there from the series
(the ESWAT) which liik good, but yes, the "Sniper" and the "Cyborg"
minis
are nice.

Please Jon. Plllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee get a new mold of the landmate
done, as they are a nice adition to a SGII game.

Now if GZG only did Tenchi, I could have that Tenchi Muyo command
group....

------
Darryl Adams
dadams@tig.com.au

"The rich kid becomes a junkie,
The poor kid , advertising,
What a tragic waste of potential
Being a junkie is not great either"

TISM : "Greg the Stop Sign"

Prev: FT/DS Automation Next: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G