Prev: Re: New Web Page Next: Re: FT Armor

Re: FT Armor

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 13:57:05 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Armor

In message <970606202941_102156.2721_HHO29-1@CompuServe.COM> you wrote:

> I've been re-thinking armor and Kra'Vak systems for the last few
weeks.	This is
> what I have come up with:
>
> 1:  Armor does not protect against beam weapons (or anything else that
sheilds
> prtect against).

Why not? Okay yes, I can see your reason being a desire for game
balance, but IMO there should be a damn good real-world reason why
this is the case (there's possibly a disagreement in idealogy here,
since I have difficulty with mystical energy fields which are tougher
than good old solid matter).

> 2:  Armor is shown by 50% more damage boxes.	Costs for armor remain
the same,
> however crusiers pay for armor level 1, capital ships always pay for
armor level
> 2. (ie armored crusiers and capital ships get 2 damage boxes per 3
mass)

Shouldn't that be 3 per 4?

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: Re: New Web Page Next: Re: FT Armor