Prev: Re: FT Armor Next: Re: Dexcon 6 - NJ,USA

Re: New Web Page

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 09:02:46 -0400
Subject: Re: New Web Page

> Date: 	 Sat, 07 Jun 1997 23:32:15 -0700
> From: 	 Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@acd.net>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re: New Web Page

> AxeBearer@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > I recently started putting together a new Full Thrust web page.
Please check
> > it out and tell me what you think.	It has some new rules for
different
> > backgrounds (Trek, Silent Death, 40K, Space:1889) and there is a
cool new
> > Excel ship designer available.
> >
> > http://members.aol.com/zarathud/index.html
> >
> > Thanks.
> > - Rob
>
> COOOOOLLLL!!!
>
> Say, when will you have ships and pics listed?
>
> Donald Hosford

We've had all the ships pictured at www.geohex.com for quite some
time.  We list the KB size of the file next to each JPEG, you're
welcome to capture and display these pix on your website as well.
I'm hoping to get pictures of the ships in play to display on the new
pages I'll be creating.

KR

Prev: Re: FT Armor Next: Re: Dexcon 6 - NJ,USA