Prev: Re: FT Armor Next: Re: FT Armor

Re: FT Armor

From: Michael Brown <102156.2721@C...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 16:29:41 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Armor

I've been re-thinking armor and Kra'Vak systems for the last few weeks.
This is
what I have come up with:

1:  Armor does not protect against beam weapons (or anything else that
sheilds
prtect against).
2:  Armor is shown by 50% more damage boxes.  Costs for armor remain the
same,
however crusiers pay for armor level 1, capital ships always pay for
armor level
2. (ie armored crusiers and capital ships get 2 damage boxes per 3 mass)

This has not been play tested, but I think it will work.  Let me know
what you
think.

Michael Brown

PS  I've worked up a set of mission cards (MS Word) to quickly generate
scenarios.  If you are interested I can send you a zip file

Prev: Re: FT Armor Next: Re: FT Armor