Prev: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing. Next: Re: "Me too" firing.

RE: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle

From: "John M. Huber" <jhuber@o...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 10:52:45 -0400
Subject: RE: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle

 >I think you answered it yourself, randomizing the firing sequence
removes
 >the tactical importance of who fires when, is that what you desire? -
 >probably not.
 >
 >Sincerely
 >Tim Jones

While it can really smash carefully laid-out plans [frustrating].  It
does add
an element of chaos/fog-of-war that makes it more fun.	Especially if
you've
got someone breathing down your neck and someone takes him out first!
[relief,
a few good laughs].

It also seems to help provide an order and structure to play and speeds
things
up.  But again, this was with BattleTech.  I have not tried it out with
FT.

john m. huber

"An object at rest cannot be stopped!!" -- The Evil Midnight Bomber What
Bombs
at Midnight.  [The Tick]

Prev: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing. Next: Re: "Me too" firing.