Prev: Re: "Me too" firing. Next: RE: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle

Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

From: Jon and Leah Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 08:42:04 -0400
Subject: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

Donald Hosford wrote:
I have played a wargame called "across five aprils".  It is set during
the american civil war.  In this game, there is one counter for each
group (usually 2-5 counters...) and two extra counters.  The extra ones
are a union flag, and a confederate flag.  A group moves when it's
counter is drawn. Combat for both sides occures when that side's flag
counter is drawn.  That means you can only attack at that moment.

--

It looks like a good game concept, but although I own the game I haven't
played it.  I have heard complaints about the system and its comparisoon

I'm using the game box right now to hide my wife's anniversary present.
It's amazing how many secrets we can stick into all of these boxes of
games!

Prev: Re: "Me too" firing. Next: RE: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle