Prev: re: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle Next: Re: Location, Location, Antipodean

"Me too" firing.

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 18:28:14 -0400
Subject: "Me too" firing.

Hi all,
       I haven't caught all the debate, but how about...

I tend to think that simultaneous is a hell of a lot of book keeping,
but a
system based on the following would be good:

In lowest mass first, military ships fire; then, in lowest mass first,
civilian ships.

Ties are broken by (in order)

Crew Morale (if you are using the Galactica adaption), higher maximum
weapons range, higher number of ships of same mass, side is defending an
objective, highest number of ships total.

This system alternates between sides automatically and gives small
ships,
highly trained ships and military ships the edge...

Regards,

Kevin.

Kevin Mc Lean.
CLC Tutor.
Mackay Campus.
079 407416.

Prev: re: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle Next: Re: Location, Location, Antipodean