Prev: B5 Wars Europe Next: Re: Location, Location, Location...

RE: Storage & Transportation

From: <jfleisher@c...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 08:52:46 -0400
Subject: RE: Storage & Transportation

For larger ships I use a "parts organizer" available from hardware
stores and home
supply stores. It's a larger version of the "floss organizer" about
14" wide x 22" long
x 3" deep with about 20 movable dividers so you can make the
compartments hold
any size ship you want. I pay around $12.00 each, and then line the
bottoms with
thin foam rubber. I've considered using rubberized magnetic sheets on
the bottom,
and then gluing thin steel washers to the bottoms of the stands, just
haven't tried it yet.

Prev: B5 Wars Europe Next: Re: Location, Location, Location...