Prev: Re: GZG Next: Re: Full Thrust Format for Email games

Re: GZG

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 22:23:02 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG

On Wed, 28 May 1997, Gerald McVicker wrote:

> Actually I  play Stargrunt II almost exclusivly now.	I play a little
FT,
> but its not really my game.  I guess there's not enough terrain.  I
have
> yet to play Dirtside, but I love microarmor, so I suppose  I would
like
> this as well.  Have any of you used Stargrunt in a WWII setting?
I've
> worked up some Viet-Nam Era stuff and it seems to work rather well.
I am
> contemplating doing some Hostage-Terrorist scenerios for SG II.
>

> Jerry McVicker

Actually there's a game called BAPS, for 25mm and 20mm, that is
specifically designed for 20th Century miniature gaming.  It's supposed
be quite good.	The guy who wrote the rules has personal experience in
all
of the operations in the game.

Prev: Re: GZG Next: Re: Full Thrust Format for Email games