Prev: Re: Point Systems yet again (was:Star Grunt 2 : Whenit finaly comes together) Next: Re: GZG

Re: GZG

From: Darryl Adams <root@v...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 22:11:37 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG

On Wed, 28 May 1997, Gerald McVicker wrote:

> Actually I  play Stargrunt II almost exclusivly now.	I play a little
FT,
> but its not really my game.  I guess there's not enough terrain.  I
have
> yet to play Dirtside, but I love microarmor, so I suppose  I would
like
> this as well.  Have any of you used Stargrunt in a WWII setting?
I've
> worked up some Viet-Nam Era stuff and it seems to work rather well.
I am
> contemplating doing some Hostage-Terrorist scenerios for SG II.

There is a copy of the WW2 conversion at
http://www.sc.utk/~cowell/min/ds2/ds2.html

------
Darryl Adams
dadams@tig.com.au

"The rich kid becomes a junkie,
The poor kid , advertising,
What a tragic waste of potential
Being a junkie is not great either"

TISM : "Greg the Stop Sign"

Prev: Re: Point Systems yet again (was:Star Grunt 2 : Whenit finaly comes together) Next: Re: GZG