Prev: Re: Windows 95 & NT Ship Builder Next: No more GW bashing! Hehehe.

GZG

From: Gerald McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 16:28:27 -0400
Subject: GZG

Actually I  play Stargrunt II almost exclusivly now.  I play a little
FT,
but its not really my game.  I guess there's not enough terrain.  I have
yet to play Dirtside, but I love microarmor, so I suppose  I would like
this as well.  Have any of you used Stargrunt in a WWII setting?   I've
worked up some Viet-Nam Era stuff and it seems to work rather well.   I
am
contemplating doing some Hostage-Terrorist scenerios for SG II.

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: Re: Windows 95 & NT Ship Builder Next: No more GW bashing! Hehehe.