Prev: Re: Star Grunts Point System (Beware flame war erupting...) Next: Re: Star Grunts Point System (Beware flame war erupting...)

Re: Star Grunts Point System (Beware flame war erupting...)

From: Jerry McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 23:27:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Grunts Point System (Beware flame war erupting...)

At 10:34 PM 5/27/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>>	   Some of us have a living to make and do not have the time to
waste
>>>to generate a common standard to start from before making the myriad
>[...]
>>
>>Waaah Waaah...Oh yes..the rest of us Stargrunt players are unemployed
and
>>unsociable time wasters. We have nothing better to do than run
thousands of..

>Hey, guys, come on, okay? Chill, on both sides. This is turning less
than
>fun or even interesting to read. This list and its members are a good
bunch
>of nuts, whatever side of a discussion they're on. As someone recently
pointed
>out (Rob?), this list is one of the few that the *doesn't* cater to
flame
>wars and yelling and screaming and stuff. It's an enjoyable list 'cause
the
>*members* are enjoyable and have thought-provoking and/or thought-out
opinions
>to present in a civil and adult manner.
>
>Isn't it possible to retain these qualities and still have a discussion
>about pro/con of points?? Please? I'd *really* hate to see this list
>degenerate into fractured sides of violent dispute.
>
>Mk

I appologize.  I was trying to show how silly of an argument this was.
It
was my attempt to be VERY sarcastic.  Guess it wasn't too successful.
Hell,
I put a smiley face in there somewhere. I really wasn't trying to flame
anyone.  I really have had relaxation therapy!!!  heheheh...

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net