Prev: Re: FT + Traveller Next: Re: DSII modular production

Re: Cool FT Book

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 07:11:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Cool FT Book

On Fri, 16 May 1997, Michael Kwan wrote:

> Jon, you can order a PDF copy of _Sky Marshal #2_, the latest
incarnation of
> _Starfire_ over the internet.  Check this web page from Task Force
Games:
> http://www.task-force-games.com/starfire/

Word of warning: SM#2 is _not_ the latest incarnation of Starfire. It is
more or less a replacement (more rather than less) for _Imperial
Starfire_
(the latest printed version of the campaign rules - the part that makes
3rd edition the crap one :( ). There are some changes to the hull
capabilities and some smoother mechanics for large battles, but SM#2
is far less stand-alone than More Thrust :/

We are working on an updated Starfire edition, with all changes from Sky

Marshals #1 and 2, but I don't know when it'll be available :(

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
SDS member, among other things

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FT + Traveller Next: Re: DSII modular production