Prev: Re: FT + Traveller Next: Re: Cool FT Book

Re: FT + Traveller

From: Darryl Adams <root@t...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 06:31:53 -0400
Subject: Re: FT + Traveller

On Mon, 19 May 1997, Mystic Musk Ox wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm new to FT (just got the rules last week). Anyway, I was
> wondering if anyone has done any work on using FT with Traveller?
>
> Lately I think that Traveller has gone down the tubes with the
> release of T4, but I'm quite interested in the idea of somehow
> combining the two, basically because the FT rules seem much more
> playable, and I would like to base a campaign around the idea of
> the characters and the background evolving at the same time.

It would be rather easy, if you trash all the traveller stuff and use FT
as the ship engine.

There has been some talk of Newton FT (with things like different
missile
rules and sandcasters) and if this is ever acted on would be a great
slot
in for Traveller

Prev: Re: FT + Traveller Next: Re: Cool FT Book