Prev: Re: Weber Book Next: Re: Weapon Variants for SGII

Re: Weapon Variants for SGII

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 09:36:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Weapon Variants for SGII

John Crimmins wrote:

>	  Just some ideas.  I've been translating some of my vast array
of
> figures into SGII, and I wanted to have some weapons that had a
different
> flavor to them for some of my more alien troops.
>
> First of all, does it strike anyone else as odd that a Flamethrower is
of
> use only in Close Combat?  I've been using it as a support weapon
since our
> first game, myself....
<snip>
No I certainly don't - most flamethrowers will only project about 20
metres (66 feet I think) - great for scaring hell out of anyone further
away, but only lethal within that range.

Brendan

--
Brendan Pratt - pratt@macquarie.matra.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: Re: Weber Book Next: Re: Weapon Variants for SGII