Prev: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Postings and Manners

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 05:00:28 -0400
Subject: Postings and Manners

I decided when I saw the way one thread was going recently to simply
delete the messages from the thread without reading them. Several
threads recently have turned rather nasty as people ridicule other
points of view. I think there is no place for that on the list, and
if you have a comment about someone's idea-please refrain from flames
or attacks on their logic. All this serves to do is tick off people
and turn the tone of the list from something wonderful and
constructive to something annoying and Banal. One reason I stopped my
SGII thread was that everyone slammed it as being GW-ish. No one
needs that kind of ridicule....
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII