Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

From: "And yah, up CLOSE I'm a threat. Beyond range 12 I'm an amusement..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 09:01:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

>>(I think some body else mentioned drop a hugh rock on planets
>> too.)
>
>Wonder of wonders! Who could it be? Me. I did. And some other people
too,
>to be truthful.

Mikko, dude, chill on this part a bit. With the number of posts that
come through this list, and with people having other things to do in
Life to keep them distracted (whether it be classes, work, or other
stuff), I think it's safe to say most of us here are probably not
keeping track of who said what how many posts back. A couple posts,
a day or so back, but beyond that...hell, *I* sure don't! Unless the
post was stood out in a particularly noticeable manner (eg, W'Kan's
recent-ish post from the Narn News Network), I'll be the first to
admit I'm not keeping a score card of who said what when. And I don't
have a lot of free time to casually browse the FT archives. I count
myself lucky just keeping track of who is mostly involved in a
particular thread.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII