Prev: Alien tanks....SGII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 10:58:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

At 14:23 02/05/97 +0300,Mikko K-S you wrote:
>On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:
>>
>Nice idea. It just needs to be more player-friendly. How about dropping

>the damage (the ships must have some kind of protection against space
>dust!) and just using the blocking effects?
		  8< >8
This is already in MT under 'terrain' and the idea of ships casting
"safe areas" appeals to me. Hide your merchant ships in the 'corral'
whilst the 7th Cav. escorts deal with the pesky Eurasians. YEE HAAAR !
(sorry will take the dried frog pills first thing)

>Also, I'd replace the per cloud penalty with per inch of cloud.

I vote that change

Jon (top cat)
SDL

Prev: Alien tanks....SGII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII