Prev: Re: Food 'n' games, the two essentials(Off Topic) Next: RE: Deals with the devil

Re: Harpoon

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 06:50:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Harpoon

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Christopher Weuve wrote:

> Incidently, if you went over to Consim-L (the wargames mailing list)
and made
> the claim that _Harpoon_ is the best widely available naval minis game
for
> either the modern or

What would be better? No, I'm really curious. How many copies has that
sold? Does it have umpteen computerized versions?

> WW2 periods,

I didn't imply that.

> you. <g>  I guess it would all come down to what "widely available"
means, and
> I suspect that someone would comment that this makes _Risk_ the best
"wdiely
> available" wargame.

That is true up to a point... though I think Chess would win.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Food 'n' games, the two essentials(Off Topic) Next: RE: Deals with the devil