Prev: Re: Signing Off Next: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?

I'mm BAAAACKK!!! haha!

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 12:57:18 -0400
Subject: I'mm BAAAACKK!!! haha!

After a 30 day down time, I have returned to the list.	And I have
returned with some wisdom....

First, don't EVER let your ISP account lapse.  Allways keep some cash
handy to buy another six months...  I did, and I nearly lost my mind.
(hehehe...)

Second, be ready to handle the 846 messages you will get when you
return.
That was the biggest load of messages I had ever seen!	My mail program
slowed right down until I saved a large wad of them for later reading.

I was surprized that my ISP was still receiving messages for me, even
though my account had lapsed.  I was convinced I would have to rejoin
the list.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Signing Off Next: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?