Prev: Mecha Carnage and Aargh! Next: Re: Discount Games

Re: IFF aid, please...

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:46:48 -0400
Subject: Re: IFF aid, please...

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> As the proud owner of 100 Superior ships, I'd like some help
identifying
> which are which...

 OK, now where did you get them?

> Terrans and Enomatolians are no problem - there are pictures of them
at
> the Deneb Clash homepage :)

Thanks

> I really like the Bug ships (...except the carriers... but I'll
convert
> them somehow), although they are a bit large compared to the rest of
my
> ships (especially the Dreadnoughts).
 >snip<
> Anyone know what they are supposed to be? Not that I'll call them
> that, but it's always fun to know...

> Oerjan Ohlson

 Deneb Clash is my PBeM game and I had the pictures of the ships scanned

 for that page.  I do have pictures of almost everyone of Superior
Model's
 ships.  I would be glad to help you figure out which ones you have.

 William Char is working on a web page to sell Superior's minis online.
He
 has crossed some hurdles but has a few more to cross before he is
ready.
 Though I have heard that most of Superior's ships are now being
produced,
 up from the limited number a couple of months ago.

 Dean Gundberg
 dgundberg@bcbsnd.com

 Deneb Clash FT PBeM Web Page - Now on Turn 5
 http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/deneb/deneb.html

Prev: Mecha Carnage and Aargh! Next: Re: Discount Games