Prev: RE: GW Aims to take over the World Next: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!

Re: IFF aid, please...

From: "And yah, up CLOSE I'm a threat. Beyond range 12 I'm an amusement..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:28:37 -0400
Subject: Re: IFF aid, please...

>As the proud owner of 100 Superior ships, I'd like some help
identifying
>which are which...

100!!!!! <*sputter*!!>	How'd you get ahold of these?!?

>Then there are five HUGE ships (17 cm long, some 7 cm wide (I'll have
>measure in inches to use these :( ) and fairly oval), three long (~3")
and
>thin ones (looking a bit like one of the common B5 freighters) four or
>five looking like tyres with a small starship fitted across, three...
>small (star bases? Circular things with turrets - some facing in
towards
>the middle of the ship?!) and a few other light units I can't describe
>easily.
>
>Anyone know what they are supposed to be? Not that I'll call them that,

>but it's always fun to know...

Can ya ascii-draw 'em? Someone did a while back for one of the Avarian
ships and it was fairly easy to ID.

Mk
-
"So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting in who we are
No nothing else matters"	  -  Metallica, "Nothing Else Matters"

Prev: RE: GW Aims to take over the World Next: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!