Prev: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system? Next: Re: Anti Grav......

Re: Optional Fighter Movement for FULL THRUST (Very Long Post)

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 06:17:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Optional Fighter Movement for FULL THRUST (Very Long Post)

>Optional Fighter Movement for FULL THRUST (Long Post)

[SNIP]

>Apologies for the length of this post but if you have got this far your
>feedback would be welcome,
>I've play tested these twice now, am I missing anything fundamental
etc.

>Thanks for your time.
>
>Roger Gerrish (Nottingham)

Roger - on first quick read-through I like this a lot! How did it work
out
in play, and what overall effects did it have on the game? It might be
interesting to play a scenario with these rules and then again with the
"regular" fighter rules to check the difference.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system? Next: Re: Anti Grav......