Prev: Re: Anti Grav...... Next: Free-Electron Laser Systems

Aargh! (off topic)

From: rpaul@w... (Robin Paul)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:10:21 -0400
Subject: Aargh! (off topic)

Well gents, I've got my Ph.D. viva on Monday morning, (soon after which
probably lose my email) but I'm not nervous.  Nope, not me. N-n-n-no.

All this and the lab is apparently an animal rights target this weekend
too!
It must be that first rule of comedy...

Cheers,
Rob

PS "Mecha Carnage" arrived this morning, and on a couple of quick
read-throughs looks pretty good- the handling of tech-level and capacity
is
very neat, and it looks like just the level at which I want to play
mechs.
I'll give it a try-out this weekend.

"Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rpaul@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk
  "Once again, Villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!"
--"

Prev: Re: Anti Grav...... Next: Free-Electron Laser Systems