Prev: when do fighters move Next: Re: Orientation of minis

RE: Orientation of minis

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 03:51:10 -0400
Subject: RE: Orientation of minis

At 10:54 24/04/97 +1000, you wrote:
>>with the models. I had to go to the GeoHex web page before I could
>figure out
>>how my Kra'Vak carriet fits together..
And I still can't. Apart from anything else the GeoHex pics and the GZG
Catalogue actually have the model assembeled differently (?!) and I
simply
can't figure out how two bits are supposed to fit with the main body.

If anyone has managed to successfully assemble a Ko'San class strike
carrier, I'd be obliged if they can get in touch. Might also be a
thought
for people who get these things put together to write a bit of fitting
instructions which could then put them on the GZG catalogue web page.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: when do fighters move Next: Re: Orientation of minis