Prev: Re: Orientation of minis Next: RE: Orientation of minis

when do fighters move

From: gregwong@b... (Greg Wong)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 01:09:15 -0400
Subject: when do fighters move

Hello.	I just joined this mailing list, and this is my posting.  I
apologize
if I am not posting my message correctly.  I also apologize if this
subject
has already been covered.

In FT, the fighters move after the regular ships move.	Since fighters
don't
pre-plot movement, they get the benefit of seeing how the regular ships
move
before they move to intercept.

In MT, there is an optional rule that has the fighter movement phase
moved
to the point after the regular ships have plotted their moves but before
they are actually moved.  This means that the fighters must anticipate
where the regular ships are going.

I would like to know which rule you prefer?  Which rule is usually used
in
tournaments and common practice?  Thanks.

--Greg
gregwong@best.com

Prev: Re: Orientation of minis Next: RE: Orientation of minis