Prev: Anti Grav...... Next: Re: Realistic Space Combat

RE: SG2: Cavalry in SG2

From: The Caldwells <clcaldwell@p...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:32:54 -0400
Subject: RE: SG2: Cavalry in SG2

News flash . . . a large section of the United Kingdom suddenly
disappeared today.  Physicists are blaming one Jon Tuffley, who, in a
radical experiment, attempted to expand the rules of his well-known and
beloved Stargrunt 2 miniatures rulebook.  The attempt apparently led to
such a great compression of the typeface of the book that a small black
hole suddenly materialized in his living room.

P.S. - Jon, you did fine cutting that material out.  I would never have
noticed the discrepancy between the two systems if I hadn't purchased
that one figure.  And it's not much of a discrepancy.

Nick Caldwell
clcaldwell@primary.net