Prev: Re: Fighters or Bricks? Next: Surfin' Bugs, Dude! (Stargrunt II)

Re: Personalities in SGII

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:56:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Personalities in SGII

> 9: Comic-Book Cammo- wears brightly-colored armor to attract fire
(down
> shift armor type/upshift price type
> 10: Big-Freaking Sword- wields a sword twice as big as himself
> 11: Big-Freaking Price Tag- wields price tag twice as much as
necessary

> oops! Thought this was the 40k mailing list. ;)

ACK!!!;-)

(shudder)
It wasn't my intention to add firebreathing Psi-priest fanatic 35mm
heroes!! Happily I no longer own EVEN ONE GW 40k mini!! What I want
to do is add those new Pointman and First
marksman figures from the GZG catalogue to my tactical
Squad!! I think a nicely painted personality within the vein of your
squad can add an awful lot. I also picked up a pack of Grenadier
Future warriors that has a wonderful Commander type with a pistol
chomping on a stogie!
It was an expected (though funny) commentary reaction! Don't anyone
think I really want to go THAT route (shudder, retch, shudder)!
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: Fighters or Bricks? Next: Surfin' Bugs, Dude! (Stargrunt II)