Prev: RE: GZG Catalogue Next: Re: Anime games was: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

Re: Anime games was: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 04:53:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Anime games was: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

On Sun, 13 Apr 1997, Eric Fialkowski wrote:

> showed Dana).  Realistically (I hate that word in gaming) the
Zentraedi
> would destroy the SDF-1 with little trouble.

Well yes, but they were under strict orders to capture the ship
(relatively) intact. That gets a bit hard when the crew doesn't agree.
Thus we had the probing attacks and a few maniac commanders acting on
their own.

The numbers are a bit screwy though... the Zentraedi had a bazillion
times numerical superiority to wipe out the pesky Veritech squadrons --
why didn't they?

When total conflict bloomed, SDF-1 had allied with Breetai's fleet.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: RE: GZG Catalogue Next: Re: Anime games was: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!