Prev: Re: space ship models, K'r'a'v'a'k' Next: RE: space ship models, K'r'a'v'a'k'

Re: Scatterguns

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 08:33:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Scatterguns

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997 pcaron%nhqvax.dnet@rapnet.sanders.lockheed.com
wrote:

> I've seen some comments about the Scattergun on the list recently and
was
> wondering what house rules others employ with these weapons.	Do you
use
> them as written or have people tried to scale the system back some?

My scattergun was to reduce the damage with range - after all, the
further away the target is, the more the pellet cloud will be spread
out.
I don't remember the figures straight off - 'twas some time since I used

Kra'Vak - but I think it was -1 damage/2 cm range vs starships and -1
damage/3 cm range vs fighters... or the other way around. If you measure

in inches, change cm for inches.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: space ship models, K'r'a'v'a'k' Next: RE: space ship models, K'r'a'v'a'k'