Prev: RE: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust Next: Re: Capital vs. others Debate

Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 13:07:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

Mark A. Siefert wrote:
>	About color banding (i.e. adding stripes and such); does anyone
>have any good suggestions about how to do do it?

I use liquid frisquik(spelling may be off a bit) for masking odd shaped
objects like most minis.  You just paint the stuff on where you want a
mask,
let it dry and you are ready to paint.	When your done painting, the
liquid
frisquit is easily removed like white glue and does not tear away
existing
paint.	You can find it at craft and hobby stores.

For doing stripes quickly, such as painting a dazzle paint scheme on my
NSL
ships, I just use cut shapes and straight edges from cardboard when
painting
with my airbrush.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: RE: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust Next: Re: Capital vs. others Debate