Prev: Replenishing fighters Next: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

RE: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

From: Win Baker <WinB@D...>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 14:28:07 -0400
Subject: RE: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

Before you charge off and try to run decal film through the ink-jet,
think about one small thing...it doesn't work. The ink beads-up on the
decal film and wipes right off the sheet. No amount of drying time will
help. Now, that all said, there is a company that is working on a new
decal film made just for ink-jets (and color lasers for that matter). It
should be available in a few months. For now, the only way to print them
is with a dye sublimation printer (like from HP).

Win Barker
Imagineer
Solutions onQue