Prev: Re: Confession Time... Next: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

Re: Confession Time...

From: A stalwart bastion of bachelorism <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:44:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Confession Time...

>	I think I'm going to get some absolution.  I going to be an
>Imperial player and I'm selling all of the Orc minis from the set to a
>former Squat Player (who's very dissapointed with the change) for about

>35 bucks. How's that sound?

I'm still waiting for my ruined building, thank you.  ;-) ;-)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Re: Confession Time... Next: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust