Prev: Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks. Next: Re: Ramming.

Re: Thoughts on FT

From: "Joe A. Troche" <trochej@s...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 08:39:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Thoughts on FT

>Alternately, institute a house rule where every time your ship is
>fired upon by a Kra'Vak weapon, you are allowed to whack the firing
>player in the face with a rolled-up newspaper, or inflict an
>electric shock to their gentital organs, or similar. Pavlov knew how
>to treat powergamers.
>
>Kra'Vak may rule, but Sa'Vasku drool.
>
>--
>David Brewer

The Kra'Vak railguns aren't massive enough compared to beam weapons.
Could
some one please try a Kra'Vak ship design using the mass and cost
requirements below and tell me what you think.

Railguns:
				mass	cost	basic dmg
	Class-1 (light) 2	4	1
	Class-2 (medium)	3	8	2
	Class-3 (heavy) 5	10	3

They behave the same as before, ingnoring shields etc., except for the
exceptions above.

-Joe

Prev: Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks. Next: Re: Ramming.