Prev: Re: Fast speeds Next: re FT3 Missiles-Jon

Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 18:00:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]

At 09:23 02/04/97 -0500, you wrote:
>sprayform.dev@netwales.co.uk writes:
>
>@:) My ammendment for missiles and fighters against 'screened ships':-0
>@:)
      8< SNIP >8

>  Watch out with rules like this.  My group played around with
>increasing the effectiveness of *DAF and the results were that
>fighters got massacred.
    8< SNIP >8

>-joachim

But that was why I suggested the re-squading of the single returning
fighter
[re separate email on fighters]
You are limited to the number of fighter groups on the table at any one
time
but the carrier continues to play a big part in the battle (as it
should)
Also this was designed to help escorts 'screen their capital but it
doesn't
stop them been ripped appart by fighters / destroyers first.
Try a sim (or two) if you can with the fighters going for the kill in
one
and taking on the escort first in the other.
Im interested in any reply
#:~)	 (I can do one too!,like the snips!!)
Jon (top cat)
SDL

Prev: Re: Fast speeds Next: re FT3 Missiles-Jon