Prev: Re: Missles? Next: Re: Odd Tons (was Damn the Torp...)

Re: Jerks in Full Thrust

From: mangaman@g...
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 20:08:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust

>Mark A. Siefert wrote:
>>	As I mentioned in my last post, I had one complaint about my
FT/B5
>>game.  There were two players in my game who were problems.  One was a
>>40ish gamer who just sat there and did nothing to support his
teamates.
>>The other was his hyperactive 8 or 9 step-son who didn't know any of
the
>>rules (his father thought that was MY responsibility, not his), and
ran
>>around the gaming hall bugging me and the other players.  (It was this

>>same kid who destroyed 3 of the other players miniatures when he would

>>pick them up and handle them WITHOUT anyone's permission.)
>:
>>	Does anyone else have any similar experiences?	If so, how do I
>>handle them without commiting a capital crime?

When I am running any game at a convention or at the gaming club I
almost
always set down my ground rules about such things before play begins and
that I don't like rules lawyers or complainers and that it does not
matter
if you win or lose but just that you have fun.

My little speech is almost always taken to heart since I am a very large
fellow of almost 400lbs and could squash any of the little miscreants
anyways.

Will

Prev: Re: Missles? Next: Re: Odd Tons (was Damn the Torp...)