Prev: Re: Capital vs. others Debate Next: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust

Re: Missles?

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@m...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 19:29:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Missles?

>The fire on board the carrier reminds me of that entirely too dim for
words
>Battlestar Galactica with the massive fire abord the ship. Sure, a fire
could
>become pretty big, if you were dim enough to leave all the bulkheads
open.
But
>there's always one easy way to put it out in space...

Just because space is a cold vacuum, doesn't mean that a fire is easier
put out.  If a material becomes hot enough and is an oxidizer, I'm not
sure
how effective open space would be.  I just know that on modern carriers,
fires are not taken lightly and they got an infinite supply of water to
try
and put it out with.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: Capital vs. others Debate Next: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust