Prev: Re: unsubscribe Next: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]

Re: Sensor Rules

From: Marshall Grover <mgrover@m...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 05:14:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Sensor Rules

At 12:22 AM 4/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I would not want to go agianst a SDN with level 3 screens and ECM   =~{
>
>Brian Bell
>> Sensor Type	To Hit Bonus
>> Basic			+0
>> Enhanced		+1
>> Superior		+2
>>
>> Add the bonus to the damage dice. for superior sensors 2 damage
points
>> would be scored on a 4 or greater, and 1 DP on a 2 or 3.
>>
>> ECM Type	To Hit peanalty
>> ECM			-3/-2
>> Area ECM		-2/-1
>>
>[snip]
>> Any holes or comments would be appreciated.

AHA! a Hole, I didn't even think of shields when I wrote it up, how
about
making the two mutually exclusive, If you want to use ECM you have to
turn
your fire control off.

Marshall
 Marshall Grover

"A Jedi's greatest enemy is himself." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Prev: Re: unsubscribe Next: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]