Prev: Re: Maximizing ship designs Next: Re: FW: Bigger--not always better

Re: Sensor Rules

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 12:08:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Sensor Rules

At 11:42 AM 3/31/97 -0500, Chad wrote:

>We have been experimenting (Star Trek) with ecm/sensor rules.	We are
>using a system in which ecm protects a ship by increasing the range at
>which it is shot at by enemy ships.  Sensors can nullify this.  It is a
>simply and fast system that seems to be balanced so far, but then we
have
>only used it a couple of times.

Gee, simple and elegant. That might be the kind of effect we're looking
for.
Are we in a minority, or do others think that sensors need "more bang
for
their buck?"

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Maximizing ship designs Next: Re: FW: Bigger--not always better