Prev: Capital vs. Other sizes... Next: Campaign Games

Re: Jerks in Full Thrust

From: If it's tourist season why can't we shoot them? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:23:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust

>> Pepper Spray laced paint ball guns....Sticky Foam...Rubber
>> Bullets..Honest...Water Cannon with 4.0 Amps running in the
>> stream....;-)
>>
>> Just tryin' to help! That's how we handle 'em on NARN anyway...;-)
>
>	NO! NO! NO!  You use louisville sluggers on Narn!  WHAM, WHAM ON
THE
>HEAD!!! ("Bop, Bop..." just doesn't discribe the glory of the Narn Bat
>Squad at work.)

Who said anything about the Narn Bat Squad using bats on *Narns*?? Silly
willy, they reserve the bats for other races.

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Capital vs. Other sizes... Next: Campaign Games