Prev: RE: GZG questions Next: FW: FW: Bigger--not always better

FW: Big Guns

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:49:08 -0500
Subject: FW: Big Guns

Perhaps in a campaign setting the current system is self equalizing. In
our experience, the little
 guys almost always get waxed unless there is greater than a 5:1
advantage (in points).

I do agree that in the future it could be silly to think "big guns"
couldn't hit as well as "small guns",
 but then again, if they can miss at all then why not say the big guns
have a higher chance of
 missing?

Paul