Prev: Re: Bigger--not always better Next: FW: Bigger--not always better- but shouldn't be limited

FW: Star Blazers FT

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 00:46:59 -0500
Subject: FW: Star Blazers FT

This would be great! I remember running home from school to watch that
show. One of the local hobby stores has some larger imort models from
the show and an older completed one in a much smaller scale (still too
big for FT) that they don't make any more.  I loved the cap ship with
the two big "nova" cannons on it and the torpedo fighters. Anyone know
if the series (three seasons?) is out on video?

Paul

Has anyone done a Star Blazers conversion? And are any minis available
in the U.S.?
Win Barker
Imagineer
Solutions onQue

Prev: Re: Bigger--not always better Next: FW: Bigger--not always better- but shouldn't be limited