Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: Vector movement

Re: PBEM

From: "Come on, let's shoot our way out of this - it'll be fun!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:46:00 -0500
Subject: Re: PBEM

>I'm very interested in playing FTBEM but am unsure about the actual
>mechanics. I'm not that big of a B5 fan (cringes back from the moans)
so
>I'm more interested in a generic FT game. Any ideas where I can look
for
>info?

While a fair number of the PBeM games have been B5-genre, there've been
few other games around that have hit other genres or been 'generic' FT.
I don't know any *specific* generic ones that are going on just at the
moment, though, but if you keep your eyes open one may come along soon
(provided that there's someone who wants the trials and tribulations of
ref-ing a game ;-)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: Vector movement