Prev: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac Next: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac

Converting Sa'Vasku models...

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 17:31:01 -0500
Subject: Converting Sa'Vasku models...

I'm building a heap of Sa'Vasku at the moment by taking various organic
looking Epic vehicles and gluing two of them together bottom to bottom -
so
you get a symetrical organic shape with tentacles etc. Next, I fill in
the
join and I usually get one of those realistic looking doll's eyes and
glue
it in the centre and fill in around it.

The end result is a mass of organic looking 'outer hull' painted
garishly
with all sorts of protrusions and this realistic looking eye in the
middle.
It looks great...

On the down side,  Games Workshop models are expensive and those really
weird vehicles come in packs of three, so I have to buy two packs for
every
three ships I get.

Regards,

Kevin.

Kevin Mc Lean.
STEPS Co-ordinator/CLC Tutor.
Central Queensland University.
Mackay Campus.
Ph  (079) 407416.
Fax (079) 407407.

Prev: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac Next: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac