Prev: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac Next: Converting Sa'Vasku models...

Re: B5 and Sir Isaac

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 17:28:01 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac

On Thu, Mar 20, 1997 at 12:51:17 PM, M Hodgson <mkh100@york.ac.uk>
wrote:

> C&C does rotate !!!  It sits just above/below the docking bay which
also
> rotates.  The reason you sometimes don't see the stars outside turning
is
> cost (see JMS post archive), but it does rotate.  The 1/3 is due to it

> being closer to the cental axis of spin that the majority of the
> station...

1) Whenever they do one of the "outside window zooms" into B5, it is
always
directly between the big docking arms and the axis of rotation -- we
never see
it in any other location;

2) The people are standing with their _feet_ pointing towards the axis
of
rotation.

Incidently, the Lurkers Guide to B5 is moving -- the new URL is http://
www.midwinter.com/lurk/lurker.html

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)		World Wide Weuvesite --
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)		http://www.wizard.net/~caw
mailto:chrisweuve@usa.net (perm)

Prev: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac Next: Converting Sa'Vasku models...