Prev: Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models Next: Re: Dirtside II Damage Chits

Re: Descriptive design system idea

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 07:11:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Descriptive design system idea

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, James Butler wrote:

> At 10:13 PM 3/14/97 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >FT missiles are described to use something like detonation laser
warheads
> >where the missile does not impact against the target.  It just
detonates
> >when in range, focusing the x-rays pumped from the explosion of a
nuclear
> >device at the target in one powerful blow.
> >
>	  What, they never miss?

Yes and no. A laser warhead could (perhaps; I'm not entirely sure)
generate more than one beam, in which case the D6 roll for damage would
represent how many of these beams that can hit.

Read the Honor Harrington novels for descriptions of SF laser warheads!

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models Next: Re: Dirtside II Damage Chits